Besides the range of products that we offer, we try to ensure that you never run short of options to customize your prints. Taking a step ahead towards the same and to provide you ease in understanding the custom options we offer, we have drafted this dedicated section. Let’s have a look:
List of products
- Gallery Wrap Canvas Prints
- Framed Prints
- Acrylic Prints
- Metal Prints
- Rolled Canvas Prints
While the first two products fall somewhere in the same category, and hence they offer the same custom options the latter three has their own set of customizing options. Hence to make this simple let us understand them separately.
Custom options with Gallery Wrap Canvas Prints and Framed Prints
- Format: You get two layout options, precisely; one and three-piece. Each of them has its own set of uses.
- Size: From as small as 8"x24" to as wide as 18"x54", you have entire liberty to choose the size of your prints.
- Wrap or Frame: This is where you customize the border and add that cinch of contrast which further makes your print more personalized. Take your time and choose from the wide range of options.
- Hardware: This is where you choose how to hang your print. While this might not be visible from the front, but it plays a major role in keeping your print tucked to the wall.
- Lamination: Get it laminated to protect from harms caused by alien elements or keep it simple. The choice is yours.
Talking about custom options with Acrylic Prints, Metal Prints, and Rolled Canvas Prints you have only two options which include size and lamination. The reason behind is that the above-mentioned options don’t compliant with these three products.
However, they do have their own set of distinct features which make them special.
In case you have any query linked with them, please feel free to contact us through the form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.